Bug in getMoreResults()?

From: Bob Kline <bkline(at)rksystems(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug in getMoreResults()?
Date: 2000-06-24 19:15:21
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Is this not the right place to ask questions about the Postgresql JDBC
driver?  I posted this issue a little over a week ago, and all I got was
a reply from someone who didn't understand the difference between the
Statement.execute() and Statement.executeQuery() methods.

The driver returns false from calls to getMoreResults(), even for
queries which return a result set.  Is this a known bug?  The version of
the driver I'm using is jdbc7.0-1.1.jar.

If I'm using the wrong forum to ask this question, I'd be grateful if
someone would point me to the correct list or group.

Thanks.

--
Bob Kline

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Kari LempiainenDate: 2000-06-25 09:53:06