app-index in www.pgsql.com

From: <kaiq(at)realtyideas(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: app-index in www.pgsql.com
Date: 2000-06-23 14:20:41
Lists: pgsql-general

anybody have a copy of the app-index in pgsql.com site?

I remember I saw something important thare, but forget what
is it. And I really feel I need it now. Can somebody help?

is there any business reason not to activate the app-index?
if not, please make it alive? Please, it is really very very
helpful -- good for both newbie, evaluators and experienced.

if can not restore it, at least somebody give me a copy of
the old page? somebody saved it? I should have saved it!

thanks

Kai