Re: Pg/PLSQL Errors!!

From: Tulassay Zsolt <zsolt(at)tek(dot)bke(dot)hu>
To: p(dot)lam(at)altavista(dot)net
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pg/PLSQL Errors!!
Date: 2000-05-30 16:57:32
Lists: pgsql-sql
did you install the procedural language correctly?
under RedHat, you have to do the following:
(the location of the handler is different because of
packaging conventions)

CREATE FUNCTION plpgsql_call_handler () RETURNS OPAQUE AS
        '/usr/lib/pgsql/plpgsql.so' LANGUAGE 'C';

CREATE TRUSTED PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE 'plpgsql'
        HANDLER plpgsql_call_handler
        LANCOMPILER 'PL/pgSQL';