Re: refint.sql

From: Marc Tardif <intmktg(at)CAM(dot)ORG>
To: Anand Raman <araman(at)india-today(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: refint.sql
Date: 2000-04-28 16:39:59
Lists: pgsql-general

Those are all the files you need. First, run gmake in contrib/spi and
you'll notice two more files are created:
refint.so
refint.sql

Also, take note that referential integrity on postgresql 6.5.3 works by
using triggers. So you must first CREATE FUNCTION which is detailed in
refint.sql which, in turn, was created from refint.source by the Makefile.
Then, you must CREATE TRIGGER for which there is an example in
refint.example.