Pg.pm versus DBD::Pg

From: "Brett W(dot) McCoy" <bmccoy(at)chapelperilous(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pg.pm versus DBD::Pg
Date: 2000-04-28 00:57:17
Lists: pgsql-general

I have been happily using the Postgres Perl module (Pg.pm) for a couple of
years now, but several buddies insist I should be using DBI instead. Are
there any functional differences between Pg.pm versus DBD::Pg? I notice
they are both by the same author...

Brett W. McCoy
http://www.chapelperilous.net
There is nothing so easy but that it becomes difficult when you do it
reluctantly.
-- Publius Terentius Afer (Terence)