Re: Call for porting reports

From: Ryan Kirkpatrick <pgsql(at)rkirkpat(dot)net>
To: Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Call for porting reports
Date: 2000-04-03 00:35:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 2 Apr 2000, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> I'd like to collect info on the platforms we are supporting for v7.0.
> I've listed below all of the platforms which have been supported in
> the past and any new platforms such as QNX which have a new "sponsor".
> Linux-alpha (this one still needs the "Ryan" or "Uncle George"
> patches?)

	I have the patches nearly up to date. I am doing a final check on
beta-3 right now. I should have patches ready and my web page updated in
by Wedesday. Sorry about the delay in response, but I have been busy with
school. :(
	More details to come.

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                    |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)   |
|   Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  |  http://www.rkirkpat.net/   |