Visual Basic/Data Environment Designer/PgODBC

From: Herbert Rabago Ambos <herbert(at)hindang(dot)msuiit(dot)edu(dot)ph>
To: bryan_napier(at)mindspring(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Visual Basic/Data Environment Designer/PgODBC
Date: 2000-02-21 23:26:09
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

I have read your posting (dated 11-09-1999) about the Data Environment
using VB from the mail archives (see attached) and actually I have the
same problem too.

I VB programmer but kinda new to Data Environment (introduced on VB6) and
I am beginning to like it.  It's really nice to see SQL construct,
command, etc on one object than flooding forms with Remote Data Control or
similar ADO's....

My problem is I have been having a problem of writting data to Postgres
using the Data Environment object.  Viewing data from Postgres was easy
and no problem about that.

I pressumed that you've gone through this problem and thought you can help
me.

Thank you.

HERBERT

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Dave Del SignoreDate: 2000-02-22 03:02:35