Re: Large Object dump ?

From: Alessandro Rossi <alex(at)sunrise(dot)radiostudiodelta(dot)it>
To: "tjk(at)tksoft(dot)com" <tjk(at)tksoft(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Large Object dump ?
Date: 2000-10-30 14:11:36
Lists: pgsql-sql

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, tjk(at)tksoft(dot)com wrote:

>Large objects are not dumped. It should be
>in the documentation for large objects.
>
>You need to write a script which writes them to
>disk and then imports them back in after you have
>installed your dbs.
>

>Troy

CREATE TABLE news -- { chiave: id news ,newarchivio, newsnuove}
(
"idnews" SERIAL primary key,
"oidnotizia" OID, -- news as large object
"autore" TEXTx -- author
);

How should be done the script for this table ?

I found something about large object only onthe programmesg guide are they
present in other docs?

Thanks in advance

Alex