Re: ODBC patch

From: Kovacs Zoltan <kovacsz(at)pc10(dot)radnoti-szeged(dot)sulinet(dot)hu>
To: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ODBC patch
Date: 2000-05-29 09:19:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 20 May 2000, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > I modified the current ODBC driver for
> > * referential integrity error reporting,
> > * SELECT in transactions and
> > * disabling autocommit.
> > I tested these changes with Borland C++ Builder -> ODBCExpress ->
> > WinODBC driver (DLL) -> Postgres 7.0beta1 and Borland C++ Builder -> BDE ->
> > WinODBC driver (DLL) -> Postgres 7.0beta1. The patch is based on snapshot of
> > 22th April (I don't think that someone has modified it since that: Byron
> > hasn't gave any sign of living for about a month and I didn't find any
> > comments about the ODBC driver on the list).
> We are starting to think about organizing additional ODBC testing for
> 7.0.1. istm that your patches would help existing functionality, and
> not damage (or change for the worse) current behavior.
Yes, sure. I know that this code (which was sent to Thomas) needs further
check. Have you had time to think about it?

Regards,
Zoltan
                         Kov\'acs, Zolt\'an
                         kovacsz(at)pc10(dot)radnoti-szeged(dot)sulinet(dot)hu
                         http://www.math.u-szeged.hu/~kovzol
                         ftp://pc10.radnoti-szeged.sulinet.hu/home/kovacsz

Next:From: Denis PerchineDate: 2000-05-29 10:56:13
Subject: pg_* files are too large for empty database.
Subject: Re: Full text indexing preformance! (long)