Re: VB (Virus Builder) Virus Posted

From: Thomas Good <tomg(at)admin(dot)nrnet(dot)org>
To: Jan Wieck <wieck(at)debis(dot)com>
Cc: Jim Jennis <jhjennis(at)shentel(dot)net>, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: VB (Virus Builder) Virus Posted
Date: 2000-04-21 11:54:44
Lists: pgsql-sql

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000, Jan Wieck wrote:

> Unfortunately, yes. I'd love to go back to the gdold Minix
> days, when I polled mail'n'news (uncompressed single
> articles) via UUCP, spooling them to bnews and ...
>
> But I haven't succeded to view application/msshit attachments
> under Minix yet (it's a well designed OS, so by default
> rejecting to process this kinda content entirely). Means, I
> wouldn't be able to read all the eMail that belongs to my
> dayjob.

You mean, we're supposed to read the attachments? Oh man, am I in trouble.
Anyway, I do like the new def for the VB acronym! ;-)

North Richmond Community Mental Health Center
Thomas Good, MIS Coordinator tomg@ { admin | q8 } .nrnet.org
Phone: 718-354-5528
Fax: 718-354-5056
North Richmond Systems PostgreSQL s l a c k w a r e
Are Powered By: RDBMS |---------- linux