Re: VB (Virus Builder) Virus Posted

From: Thomas Good <tomg(at)admin(dot)nrnet(dot)org>
To: Jan Wieck <wieck(at)debis(dot)com>
Cc: Jim Jennis <jhjennis(at)shentel(dot)net>, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: VB (Virus Builder) Virus Posted
Date: 2000-04-21 11:54:44
Lists: pgsql-sql
On Fri, 21 Apr 2000, Jan Wieck wrote:

>     Unfortunately, yes. I'd love to go back to  the  gdold  Minix
>     days,   when   I   polled  mail'n'news  (uncompressed  single
>     articles) via UUCP, spooling them to bnews and ...
>
>     But I haven't succeded to view application/msshit attachments
>     under  Minix  yet  (it's  a  well  designed OS, so by default
>     rejecting to process this kinda content entirely).  Means,  I
>     wouldn't  be  able  to  read all the eMail that belongs to my
>     dayjob.

You mean, we're supposed to read the attachments?  Oh man, am I in trouble.
Anyway, I do like the new def for the VB acronym!  ;-)

               North Richmond Community Mental Health Center
Thomas Good, MIS Coordinator                tomg@ { admin | q8 } .nrnet.org
                                                        Phone: 718-354-5528
                                                        Fax:   718-354-5056
 North Richmond Systems       PostgreSQL                 s l a c k w a r e
   Are Powered By:              RDBMS                   |---------- linux