Re: [INTERFACES] pgaccess

From: Rusty Brooks <rbrooks(at)utdallas(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] pgaccess
Date: 1999-08-24 16:54:32
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Well, this seems unlikely from the error message, but try specifying the
path explicitly. Use the windows find to find libpgtcl.dll and use
something like

load c:\path\to\lib\dir\libpgtcl.dll

I would imagine that it is in c:\windows\system or something, although I'm
not sure. Alternatively I think you can set the library directory in wish
with something like
set tk_library "c:\path\to\lib\dir"