Re: [HACKERS] Mhonarc for the docs list

From: Peter T Mount <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>
To: Hal Snyder <hal(at)enteract(dot)com>
Cc: Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Mhonarc for the docs list
Date: 1998-12-28 16:40:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers
On 23 Dec 1998, Hal Snyder wrote:

> Plan is to change the look of the site gradually to make it hang
> together better and put most frequently accessed info toward the top
> of the site tree. I've been phasing out .shtml and phasing in CSS.

That would be good for me. I have spare web space that I can provide a UK
mirror, except I can't handle .shtml - CSS is possible however.

PS: My details in the developers page seems to have reverted back to an
old email address (fortunately they still work).

The correct email address should be peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk

--
       Peter T Mount peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk
      Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk