Re: psql question(actually readline etc.)

From: Antti Linno <alligator(at)all(dot)ee>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: psql question(actually readline etc.)
Date: 2000-11-24 07:22:33
Lists: pgsql-sql

Good morning.

Since I asked this question before psql question, I would mention other
aspects as well. I had same problem, history not working etc. So I was
told to install readline. I checked, and readline rpm was installed. So
next thing, I was told, was to upgrade my postgres. I checked for update
rpm-s and installed them. Problem solved, case closed.
I didn't mention, that all that happened with Mdk 7.2 distribution. So it
isn't always readline or postgres. Maybe its readline, postgres 7.0.2 and
distribution, because postgres 7.0.3 works well now.

Ok, lets end this thread

Greetings,
Antti