Re: Linux/Alpha and PostgreSQL 7.0 Release Status

From: Ryan Kirkpatrick <pgsql(at)rkirkpat(dot)net>
To: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Linux/Alpha and PostgreSQL 7.0 Release Status
Date: 2000-05-16 13:35:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-ports

On Fri, 12 May 2000, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> well, that answers my question ... and most cool on the 'summa cuade
> laude' ... how does your name get written now:
>
> Ryan Kirkpatrick, B.CS, B.EE, SCL?

Technically it is only one degree with two majors, the electrical
engineering is 'engineering - electrical concentration' (meaning that I
had to take a few mechanical engineering courses along the way as well :),
and the computer science major was actually computer science engineering
(which means it included some electrical engineering courses as well). So
to be correct, I guess my name would get written:

Ryan Kirkpatrick, B.CSE+EEC, SCL

Though I have never been much of one to stand on title so 'Ryan' will also
probably work. :) Anyway, thanks for the congrats. TTYL.

| "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain." |
| --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV) |
| Ryan Kirkpatrick | Boulder, Colorado | http://www.rkirkpat.net/ |