Re: [INTERFACES] best postgres interface

From: "j(dot) eidsness" <tempest(at)wolfen(dot)com>
To: Eric Enockson <eric(at)broken(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] best postgres interface
Date: 1999-03-25 09:33:22
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, Eric Enockson wrote:

=
= I see there are a couple of perl interfaces to
= postgres. Does anyone have any comments as to the
= best? I would prefer to use perl but if people
= think is this the wrong way to go i would like
= to know.
=
= Thanks in advance
= Eric enockson

I cannot tell you what the 'best' interface is, but i can tell you
that *I* use perl (mostly cause i dunno C or C++) and it works fine. It's
very flexible and returns tuples in a very managable manner. So far i have
no reason to knock it, other than the fact that you application is already
writeen in some other language (or you jus hate perl :)

[ ===== http://www.wolfen.com/calendar/ = ]