Re: The Interfaces list

From: Peter T Mount <peter(at)taer(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: The Interfaces list
Date: 1998-11-27 14:42:22
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
On Fri, 27 Nov 1998, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Nov 1998, Peter T Mount wrote:

> > > I saw the last one you sent talkign about the JDK 1.2 issue...
> >
> > It might be as I cc'd you on the second one, but I'm not sure if it went
> > out to the list. Normally when I send from home, I don't see it appear
> > there, but do on the work's address, and visa-versa.
>
> 	You do know that the mailing lists don't accept postings from ppl
> that *aren't* subscribed to it, right?  Its been that way for months
> now...

Yes, and I am subscribed to the hackers & interfaces list on both sites,
and get everyone elses posts to those lists.

I'm thinking about unsubscribing at home, and then resubscribing - just in
case something has changed which is preventing me from posting (although I
haven't changed anything myself).

--
Peter Mount, IT Section
petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk

pgsql-interfaces by date