My script doen't do INSERTs

From: Nelson Ferreira Junior <nelson(at)mercurio(dot)econnect(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: My script doen't do INSERTs
Date: 1998-09-22 18:49:54
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
    Hi All,

    I wrote a simple CGI script only to see if libpq works... Its similar
to the first sample program that comes with libpq documentation.
    The only thing it does is to catch the SQL command that is supplyed in
a HTML form and pass this command to PostgreSQL's backend, showing the
results of the query in a html table.
    It works well with SELECT stataments, but it can't execute INSERT ou
DELETE commands. The user nobody (wich Apache is running over) has all
permissions set (I used : "grant all mytable to nobody;"). I can do these
INSERTs and DELETEs normaly with psql inteface, under user nobody ???

      Can anybody help me ?

                    Thanks.

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Jayvee VibarDate: 1998-09-23 03:43:42