select w/Swing's JTable widget

From: Ludovic Marcotte <ludovic(at)Sophos(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: select w/Swing's JTable widget
Date: 1998-07-04 18:58:36
Lists: pgsql-interfaces pgsql-sql

Hi,
I would first like to thank all developpers that are working on
PostgreSQL. It's an awesome piece of software.

Secondly, I've a simple question. I'm developping a small application in
Java and I use the Swing (JFC) widgets set. I have to do a select on a
table and put the result in a JTable object. My question is, how (in an
efficient manner) should I construct my JTable object since I do not know
in advance how many rows I'll have (available through my resultset).
Playing with Vector objects is annoying and with Object[]{[]} .. it's
pretty static :)

Thanks a lot,
Ludovic