Re: [INTERFACES] Access'97 and ODBC

From: "Jose' Soares Da Silva" <sferac(at)bo(dot)nettuno(dot)it>
To: Hannu Krosing <hannu(at)trust(dot)ee>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, Byron Nikolaidis <byronn(at)insightdist(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Access'97 and ODBC
Date: 1998-04-30 15:36:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-interfaces

Thanks to every body that replied my question. Now dates are Ok.

Now I have another problem using M$-Access;
I have a table like this one:

Table = comuni
+------------------------------+----------------------------------+-------+
| Field | Type | Length|
+------------------------------+----------------------------------+-------+
| istat | char() not null | 6 |
| nome | varchar() | 50 |
| provincia | char() | 2 |
| codice_fiscale | char() | 4 |
| cap | char() | 5 |
| regione | char() | 3 |
| distretto | char() | 4 |
... in this table I have stored 8k rows, if I load it from M$-Access and
then I modify a row and I try to save it to database, it goes in a loop
I don't know what's happening.
Please help me. Thanks, Jose'