Re: pgaccess: I can't save a view

From: sferac(at)bo(dot)nettuno(dot)it
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgaccess: I can't save a view
Date: 1998-03-13 17:33:11
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,
There's an error generated by parser when I try to save a view as:

SELECT * FROM table_name WHERE column_name = 'VALUE'

If I push <Save query definition> button I have this error message:

error defining view
ERROR: parser: parse error at or near 'VALUE'
If I push <Execute query> button it works, but I can't save it as a view

... it saves views with only if is not present the WHERE clause, like this:

SELECT comlumn_1 FROM table_name

Ciao, Jose'