commit the contrib clean up

From: Karel Zak <zakkr(at)zf(dot)jcu(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: commit the contrib clean up
Date: 2000-06-15 15:56:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I finish clean up in the contrib tree. Bruce has the patch with it.

Changes:

- add 'LIBPGEASYDIR' to src/Makefile.global

- new pg_dumplo

- I write new contrib/Makefile.global, which include standard
../src/Makefile.global. It is because in contrib tree is needful
some definition like 'CFLAGS' ..etc.
In contrib/Makefile.global are definitions relevant to contrib only.

- all dirs in the contrib contain Makefiles

- all in the contrib is install-able

- I create new dir 'tips' and 'apachelog' is remove to this dir.

- now is _not_ fixed:

os2client - non-compile-able (Is it dead?)

odbc - unreadable Makefile for me, I don't know what happens
here (sorry Thomas)

spi/preprocessor - hmm, about previous 'odbc' I a little feel something,
but here I'm total out...

tools - again ????

- install paths are defined in contrib/Makefile.global, I expect
that some definitions will rewrite during Peter's build-system
overwriting. Now it is not total correct:

### ---------------------------------------------------------
### DELETE THIS PART if ../src/Makefile.global is standardize
### (has define all next definitions itself)

DOCDIR=$(POSTDOCDIR)

# not $PGDATA, but anything like '/usr/local/pgsql/share'
DATADIR=$(LIBDIR)

### ----------------------------------------------------------

# execute-able
CONTRIB_BINDIR = $(BINDIR)
# *.so
CONTRIB_MODDIR = $(LIBDIR)/modules
# *.doc
CONTRIB_DOCDIR = $(DOCDIR)/contrib
# *.sql
CONTRIB_SQLDIR = $(DATADIR)/contrib
# *.examples
CONTRIB_EXAMPLESDIR = $(DOCDIR)/contrib/examples

-------

Generally, 'make' / 'make install' is without errors.

Karel