possible bug in RI?

From: Karel Zak <zakkr(at)zf(dot)jcu(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: possible bug in RI?
Date: 2000-05-26 16:06:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I work on query cache support in SPI and for better inspiration I see
how use SPI good programmer in RI triggers :-)

And I a little surprised, in one part of RI Jan use SPI_prepare/saveplan
before SPI_connect(). I don't know if this part is used, but if I see to SPI
I must say "it can't works --- it must return error SPI_ERROR_UNCONNECTED
from _SPI_begin_call()".

It is ri_triggers.c: row 253

Am I right?

Karel