Linux: semaphores: How?

From: Terry Mackintosh <terry(at)terrym(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Linux: semaphores: How?
Date: 1999-02-25 17:39:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all

I'm now building up a new server, Red Hat 5.2 with updates and the new
2.2.2 kernel.

I may have missed it, but do not recall seeing any thing about semaphores
in the "make menuconfig", is it call some thing else? or is it N/A for
Linux? or did I just not see it?

I would like to build a kernel that can handle the future as I want to go
for a year of uptime (had 6months+ twice now.)

Thanks and have a great day
Terry Mackintosh <terry(at)terrym(dot)com> http://www.terrym.com
sysadmin/owner I'm excited about life! How about YOU!?
Professional Web Hosting and site design to include programming
Proudly powered by R H Linux 4.2, Apache 1.3.x, PHP 3.x, PostgreSQL 6.x
Only if you know where you're going can you get there.