Re: [HACKERS] How to see rules,functions and triggers in psql ?

From: Terry Mackintosh <terry(at)terrym(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] How to see rules,functions and triggers in psql ?
Date: 1998-11-30 02:39:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Hi all

On Sun, 29 Nov 1998, Todd Graham Lewis wrote:

> # psql foo
> psql> \?
>
> That lists all of the admin functions available from psql.  \df lists all
> functions, I'm not sure of the rest.  Try it out and see.

I suspect what the person was asking, was how to see user defined
function.
'\df' only shows built in functions, and they just scroll off the screen
for ever.

Maybe we could use a '\duf' to see user defined functions?  I know this
would have been nice a couple of times for me.

Have a great day
Terry Mackintosh <terry(at)terrym(dot)com>          http://www.terrym.com
sysadmin/owner  Please! No MIME encoded or HTML mail, unless needed.

Proudly powered by R H Linux 4.2, Apache 1.3, PHP 3, PostgreSQL 6.4
Success Is A Choice ... book by Rick Patino, get it, read it!