Search engine almost done, need spi knowlage

From: Terry Mackintosh <terry(at)terrym(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Search engine almost done, need spi knowlage
Date: 1998-11-19 19:13:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all

Broder line off topic here, but...
Update: The new search engine I'v been working on is almost done, except
for one little (==big:-) thing.

To do/maintian cross linked categories, it will need a complecated spi
function that can be called by a trigger. The closest thing on hand is
refint.c, which will be a starting point.

I'm looking for some one to work with on this, as it would be nice to have
it done before the year 2000:-)

Any volentiers?

P.S. It can be seen/downloaded at my site.

Thanks, and Have a great day
Terry Mackintosh <terry(at)terrym(dot)com> http://www.terrym.com
sysadmin/owner Please! No MIME encoded or HTML mail, unless needed.

Proudly powered by R H Linux 4.2, Apache 1.3, PHP 3, PostgreSQL 6.4
Success Is A Choice ... book by Rick Patino, get it, read it!