Compiling with Perl Support

From: Andy Lewis <alewis(at)mpsi(dot)net>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Compiling with Perl Support
Date: 1998-05-23 20:50:53
Lists: pgsql-admin
I am trying to build Postgres 6.3.2 on Linux. I would like to build using the
"./configure --with-perl" directive.

The docs say:
--with-perl        Enables the perl interface.  Note that this
                   requires an installed version of postgreSQL.

So when I exectute the "./configure --with-perl" and configure finishes, I get
the following: