Re: [HACKERS] pgindent on odbc

From: Gerhard Reithofer <gerhardr(at)tech-edv(dot)co(dot)at>
To: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] pgindent on odbc
Date: 1998-03-28 23:41:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Bruce, hi Hackers,

On Fri, 27 Mar 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Now that I see c++ code in the odbc tree as well, I will just return all
> the code to its pre-pgindent state, and prevent it from being run in the
> future.

The c++ files are named *.cpp, whereas the c-files are named *.c.
IMHO it would be ok to change the // comments to /* */, but it could be
much work :-(.

Q: Is some one else still working on a 16-bit version of the driver?
Does any one use the 16-bit version of (older) PostODBC driver?

Bye,
Gerhard

+-----------------+ +--- gerhardr(at)tech-edv(dot)co(dot)at ---+
| Technische EDV \ Reithofer / Technical Sofware Developement |
| Staatsbahnstr. 100 +-------+ Fax +43-2522/87268 |
+----- http://members.aon.at/tech-edv/Info -------+