Re: [INTERFACES] jdbc postgresql and servlets anyone?

From: Peter T Mount <pgint(at)maidast(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: PostgreSQL Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] jdbc postgresql and servlets anyone?
Date: 1998-02-06 21:28:54
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

For everyone else's information, we (drfrog & myself) have isolated this
to the servlet not passing either the user or password details to JDBC.
Our driver is throwing a NullPointerException, so DriverManager then
reports back with "no suitable driver".

--
Peter T Mount petermount(at)earthling(dot)net or pmount(at)maidast(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk
Main Homepage: http://www.demon.co.uk/finder