Re: Perl DBI Drivers

From: Jason Tan <jason(at)rebel(dot)rebel(dot)net(dot)au>
To: Chuck Wolber <chuckw(at)quantumlinux(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Perl DBI Drivers
Date: 2001-09-04 04:50:45
Lists: pgsql-novice

I have used DBI drivers for postgres abotu 6 months ago.

I dont recall the version but the postgres version was 6.5.

I got them from CPAN.

A quick look at my local CPAN mirror and it had this:

Take off the file name and you will see teh relevant tarball.
The readme says it needs at least postgres 6.5 so it is probably worth a

Pg package is for directly conenctiong to postgres, so is nto as poratable
as DBI.