[FYI] german postgresql docs

From: Karsten Schulz <schulz(at)Linux-Systemhaus(dot)de>
To: Postgresql Docs ML <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [FYI] german postgresql docs
Date: 2000-09-19 06:33:25
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi all,

Christian Stasius (stasius(at)t-online(dot)de) and I are working on the
translation of the postgresql documentation. Christian has just finished
his work on the tutorial. We are going to translate the other
documents now. The docs will be available online soon, the url will be
posted here.

Please mail me, if you are working on german translations, too.

have fun!

Karsten

--
Linux Systemhaus Schulz Tel.: 0231 3944432
Karsten Schulz Fax.: 0231 3944435