From: Otto Villarin <fax!ceniai(dot)inf(dot)cu!comuh(dot)uh(dot)cu!comuh(dot)uh(dot)cu!otto>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 1998-01-26 23:11:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Sr:

  I have tried to look at the postgreSQL www and contact some people but
i don't
have full internet just e-mail so it's a little hard to search exactly what
i'm looking for, please help me to find out about this if you can:

	1) There are primary keys, foreing keys and not null statements
for postgres?
        2) There is possible to emulate this things with the rule system?
	3)How can i get a manual about the system rules for postgres?
			Regards
				Otto