JDBC update permission denied!!!

From: Bernhard Matthias Ertl <ertl(at)delos(dot)dbs(dot)informatik(dot)uni-muenchen(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: JDBC update permission denied!!!
Date: 1998-06-08 21:47:14
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi all, I hope only a small problem: When I'm connecting via JDBC to my
database, I can select without any problems, but updating I get permission
denied, and no action is performed. Maybe it is, cause I'm connecting from
a applet via TCP/IP. In the pga_access the host and also the server are
trusted.....
So, what could I do?

Be
* Bernhard Matthias Ertl * email: ertl(at)bigfoot(dot)com *
* Calslaan 1-107 * *
* NL-7522 MH Enschede * ertl(at)edupsy(dot)uni-muenchen(dot)de *
* Tel: ++31 53 489 5001 * *

Attachment Content-Type Size
runlog text/plain 143 bytes