Re: [HACKERS] CGI with lilbpq

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: "ADM(dot) Diego Cueva" <dcueva(at)fenix(dot)sis(dot)epn(dot)edu(dot)ec>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] CGI with lilbpq
Date: 1998-06-05 16:56:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 6 Jun 1998, ADM. Diego Cueva wrote:

> Hi Everybody.
>
> I have problems with my CGI programs in C.
> When i execute the CGI, the message "Internal Server Error" is displayed
> in the browser.
> This error only ocurr when i compile the programs using -lpq
>
> Exist documentation about this ?

Make sure the web user (whatever user the web server runs as) has access
to the database and table.  It needs to at least be able to select.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com   flame-mail: /dev/null
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2
   Online Searchable Campground Listings    http://www.camping-usa.com
              "I'm just not a fan of promoting stupidity!
            We have elected officials for that job!" -- Rock