Re: Mostly Harmless: Welcoming our C++ friends

From: Greg Smith <gsmith(at)gregsmith(dot)com>
To: Kurt Harriman <harriman(at)acm(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Mostly Harmless: Welcoming our C++ friends
Date: 2008-12-05 09:12:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, 5 Dec 2008, Greg Smith wrote:

> If it is needed, I'd suggest you'd get a warmer reception here submitting two
> diffs, one that just did the renaming and a second that actually had the
> functional bits in it.

You can just ignore this late night bit of idiocy, or mock me for it as
you see fit. Note to other reviewers: if your e-mail client is the sort
that bunches a series of text attachments all together, make sure to
scroll completely past the first patch in the diff before you pay
attention to the rest of it. I'm going to bed.