Re: New pages and wiki reorg

From: Greg Smith <gsmith(at)gregsmith(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New pages and wiki reorg
Date: 2008-04-16 16:13:08
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008, Robert Treat wrote:

> Are you familiar with the concept of namespaces? I've been thinking that
> maybe we should add some of them into the wiki. I was thinking one for
> Advocacy, "general" Development, and then one for each release maybe?

Not a bad idea, but a bit more organization than is really needed yet.
I'm still clearing the clutter from things that were just thrown onto
pages that made sense at the time but not anymore. It may be that
categories are sufficient for this sort of thing, rather than going all
the way to namespaces.

Advocacy is now a front-page item, and it's no longer entangled with the
developer information. That let me flatten the developer structure a bit
and remove a page altogether. Still need to prune out the 8.3 leftovers
there.