Re: Planet PostgreSQL policy

From: Greg Smith <gsmith(at)gregsmith(dot)com>
To: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)CommandPrompt(dot)com>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, PostgreSQL - WWW ML <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Planet PostgreSQL policy
Date: 2008-04-08 23:18:12
Lists: pgsql-www
On Tue, 8 Apr 2008, Devrim GNDZ wrote:

> OTOH, since we are feeding, it might be good to have a
> limit of 2 blogs/day.

Selena just did 4 posts in a day on April 2nd, all related to the
conference.  I wouldn't be surprised to find about that many from a single
person again, covering a show in the future.  2/day seems a bit low, 5/day
seems unlikely to be limiting to anyone while still providing protection
against serious flooding.

* Greg Smith gsmith(at)gregsmith(dot)com Baltimore, MD