Re: Please check Regional Contact Addresses!

From: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Please check Regional Contact Addresses!
Date: 2004-12-15 11:09:59
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, Oleg Bartunov wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Josh Berkus wrote:
>>
>>> I'm not clear: why don't you have company links at
>>> openfts.sourceforge.net?
>>> Aren't you missing something there?
>>

>> ask Marc for that. www.pgsql.ru was fts.postgresql.org in past.
>> after several problems with hosting we got support from Russian Foundation
>> for Basic Research and moved to separate servers. It's not a project of
>> our company ! Our company supports its (weekly indexing) and provides
>> some technology.
>
> as me for what? I don't have any control over openfts.sourceforge.net ...

Marc, sorry for confusing you. I was not attentive to Josh' question
about openfts.sourceforge.net and thought he asked why it's not
openfts.postgresql.org. Sorry again, Marc.

To Josh, we have almost no links to our company because of our policy and
lacking of time to create and support site. Once I managed to create it,
eventually there will be many links. I just linked openfts.sf.net to
Delta-Soft site.

> ----
> Marc G. Fournier Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
> Email: scrappy(at)hub(dot)org Yahoo!: yscrappy ICQ: 7615664

Regards,
Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83