PostgreSQL

From: Samuel Sanchez <ssanchez(at)ea(dot)oac(dot)uci(dot)edu>
To: <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL
Date: 2001-03-03 22:34:42
Lists: pgsql-ports
I noticed you mentioned that you were able to set up PostgreSQL under
SunOS.  We have SunOS 5.7.  What method did you use to install it, I am
having problems.  By the way, the administrators don't give me root
access, so I am only left with the option of installing it within my own
profile space.  any help or reference to help would be appreciated.  Thank
you.  I know that the people mentioned in your list were the ones able to
claim this installation, but you may have a FAQ page that I can't find on
installation.
							Sam.

http://www.postgresql.org/devel-corner/docs/postgres/supported-platforms.html

pgsql-ports by date