Re: Command names

From: Travis Bauer <trbauer(at)cs(dot)indiana(dot)edu>
To: "Keith L(dot) Musser" <kmusser(at)idisys(dot)com>
Cc: PGSQL-General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Command names
Date: 2000-09-28 16:28:01
Lists: pgsql-general

It would probably be easy to create a link, or a script called pg_XXX that
executes the command XXX.  I'd rather have createdb instead of pg_createdb
just because it's easier to type.  A script that creates the pg_ command
names could be written and made available at someone's web site for people
who wanted it.

Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer