Re: [NOVICE] newbie problem on creating table

From: Travis Bauer <trbauer(at)indiana(dot)edu>
To: Thomas Krebs <thomas(at)krebs-haertl(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [NOVICE] newbie problem on creating table
Date: 2000-07-10 13:07:20
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-novice

Does the database you created have the same name as the user executing the
query you mentioned? I believe that, as given, psql will try to connect
to a database having the same name as the login name of the user executing
the statement.

Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer