Another jdbc2 ResultSet patch

From: Travis Bauer <trbauer(at)indiana(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Another jdbc2 ResultSet patch
Date: 2000-06-09 14:35:48
Lists: pgsql-patches
This patch fixes the 0-based/1-based result set indexing problem for
absolute.  It also makes it more compliant with the interface
specification in Sun's documentation;

1. absolute(0) should throw an exception.
2. absolute(>num-records) should set the current row to after the last
record in addition to returning false.
3. absolute(<num-records) should set the current row to before the first
record in addition to returning false.

These operations in the existing code just return false and don't change

These changes required a minor change to relative(int) since it calls

The attached patch is against the cvs repository tree as of this morning.

Also, who is in charge of maintaining the jdbc driver?  I'm working on
getArray for the jdbc2 driver, but it's going to require three more
classes to be added to the driver, and thus three more source files
in the repository.  Is there someone I can contact directly to ask about

Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |

pgsql-patches by date