ResultSet Patch for jdbc2

From: Travis Bauer <trbauer(at)indiana(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ResultSet Patch for jdbc2
Date: 2000-06-07 16:06:29
Lists: pgsql-patches
Here is a patch for interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2/ResultSet.java

It addresses three issues:

1. The problem with ResultSet's interface specifying 1-based indexing was
not quite fixed in 7.0.2.  absolute would stop the user form moving to the
first record (record 0 internally).

2. Absolute did not set current_row

3. For field.mod=-1, GetObject would try to return numeric values with a
precision of around 65000.  Now GetObject detects when field.mod==-1, and
passes that as the scale to getBigDecimal.  getBigDecimal detects when a
-1 is passed and simply does not scale the value returned.  You still get
the correct value back, it simply does not tweak the precision.

I'm working off of a source tree I just checked out from the
repository.  The diff is based on what was in the repository about ten
minutes ago.

Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer

pgsql-patches by date