Problems with postgres!

From: "(dot)(dot)(dot) Marisol (dot)(dot)(dot)" <marysol(at)comenius(dot)cele(dot)unam(dot)mx>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problems with postgres!
Date: 2002-07-18 22:51:30
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hello!

I'm sorry, but I'm having problems with the installation os PostgreSQL on
the platform SunOS 5.7 and I don't know if someone can help me.

I followed all the steps for the installation, and it seems to be ok, but
when I want to use the commands: psql, createdb, etc. it tells me that the
command is not found. I can't do that neither like root nor a user in a
terminal.

So please, if somebody can help me to do it well, I will really thank
you.

Sincelery yours....
Marisol Flores.