Re: Using BLOBs with several DBMS

From: Manika dey <bithi(at)ipr(dot)res(dot)in>
To: Ricardo Maia <rmaia(at)criticalsoftware(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Using BLOBs with several DBMS
Date: 2001-05-31 14:31:39
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,
I didnot try it that way, since my application
was using java and postgresql , i used blob type.

But the way you are looking is definitely a better
idea to solve the problem for all other database .
In SQLServer we use type text for large data.

If you arrive at solution i would also like know
about it.

Thanks
manika

From:- |
Ms. Manika Dey. |Ph.No:--
Engineer-SC (Comp. Tech.) | IPR -- 02712 - 69276
I.P.R | EXT 336,315
BHAT, GANDHINAGAR | Residence -- 079 - 6745701
Gujrat -- 382 428 | FAX --- 69017