Applix Data and Postgresql

From: Rudhuwan Abu Bakar <duan(at)mimos(dot)my>
To: interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Applix Data and Postgresql
Date: 1999-02-10 04:03:32
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi Tom

I am using Postgresql 6.4 and Applixware 4.4.1. I am trying to connect
Applix Data to my Postgres thru ODBC.Here is my .odbc.ini

[PostgreSQL]
Debug = 0
CommLog = 1
ReadOnly = 0
Servername = localhost
Username = postgres
Password = postgres
Port = 5432
Database = duansql

[Default]
Servername = localhost
Database = duansql
Driver = /usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpsqlodbc.so

[ODBC]
InstallDir = /opt/applix/axdata/axshlib/lib

I got this error and I am stuck.

Error from ODBC gateway
IM002::MIssing server name, port or database name in call to CC_connect.

My question is there any other file needed modification?I have created
duansql using postgres account,just an empty databse.I tried to access
template1, still I got the same error.

The thing is that I can access template1 by

psql template1 but not through Applix.

Hope you can help me here.

Thanks for your time and sorry to disturb you.
regards

Rudhuwan Abu Bakar
Network Computer Group
MIMOS