TCP/IP DB connection for a Macintosh?

From: Randall Skelton <rhskelto(at)uwaterloo(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: TCP/IP DB connection for a Macintosh?
Date: 2000-06-01 22:22:22
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello all,

I have searched the archives but I have been unable to find anything on
connecting a macintosh via TCP/IP to a remote posgres database. I have
found an interface for MySQL (www.liback.com/macsql/) but I need a more
robust database for my particular application. Although I am a capable
programmer, I have no desire to reinvent the wheel here... Moreover, I
must admit to being relatively new to database programming. If someone
can point me in the right direction on where to get started, I'm sure I
can figure something out!

Thanks,

Randall

University of Waterloo rhskelto(at)uwaterloo(dot)ca (email)
Department of Chemistry (519) 888-4737 (lab)
Ontario, Canada, N2L 3G1 (519) 888-2723 (ace)
(519) 746-0435 (fax)