Re: Updated docs needed for 7.0

From: Peter Eisentraut <e99re41(at)DoCS(dot)UU(dot)SE>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL-documentation <docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Updated docs needed for 7.0
Date: 2000-04-11 10:47:37
Lists: pgsql-docs
On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > Updated user interfaces on initdb, initlocation, pg_dump, ipcclean (Peter E)
> Need updating of switches.

initdb is up to date. initlocation and ipcclean don't even have any
switches. pg_dump switches seem up to date but I don't have anything to do
with that.

> > New libpq functions PQsetClientEncoding(), PQclientEncoding() (Tatsuo)
> Documented, but only in README.mb.  Is that OK?

Seemingly, since README.mb is the de facto authorative source for MB

> > New lztext data type for compressed text fields
> Not documented.  I think we want to document it, no?

No. :)

peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net                   75262 Uppsala            Sweden