Re: [ADMIN] Where to send patches?

From: Peter Eisentraut <e99re41(at)DoCS(dot)UU(dot)SE>
To: "Johnny C(dot) Lam" <lamj(at)stat(dot)cmu(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Where to send patches?
Date: 2000-03-06 07:16:30
Lists: pgsql-admin

On Sun, 5 Mar 2000, Johnny C. Lam wrote:

> I've a set of diffs against the 7.0beta1 source tree to add support
> for installing on NetBSD. NetBSD is ELF or a.out depending on the
> platform and OS version. To where should I send my patch? I'd really
> like to see this go into the tree before the 7.0 release is cut.

pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org

If you don't want to receive messages on that list subscribe to
pgsql-loophole(at)postgresql(dot)org and you can post to any list without
receiving traffic. Send mail to pgsql-xxx-request(at)postgresql(dot)org to
subscribe. ('subscribe' in body)

--
Peter Eisentraut Sernanders väg 10:115
peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net 75262 Uppsala