Prolog

From: Dan Brickley <Daniel(dot)Brickley(at)Bristol(dot)ac(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Prolog
Date: 1998-11-25 15:00:03
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Some months ago, there was a thread on this list (or it's predecessor)
regarding an interface between the PostgreSQL database system and the
Prolog language. I've lost my copy of the messages, but would like to
ask a more general related query: has any work been done interfacing
PostgreSQL to logic based or deductive-database systems?

thanks for any pointers,

Dan

--
Daniel(dot)Brickley(at)bristol(dot)ac(dot)uk
Institute for Learning and Research Technology http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/