gborg -> pgfoundry

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: gborg -> pgfoundry
Date: 2007-11-08 23:07:22
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Marc has unilaterally decided it's time for gborg to die and taken it down
with very little notice. So the CVS repo has been moved over, but all
bugs and feature requests have been lost. I'm not sure what's the status
of the commit mailing list.

Dave, can you add Oliver and I as admins for the pgfoundry project? Then
we can better try and figure out what's going on.

Kris Jurka